RE: [Roman_History_Books] TNT Caesar Movie

  • Mary Harrsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      Greg, sorry for the really late reply but I was gone during most of October
      and got way behind in my email. I found of copy of the DVD of Julius Caesar
      that was sent out for Emmy consideration on Ebay for less than $15. You
      might give them a try.

      Mary Harrsch
      Network & Information Systems Manager
      College of Education