Book Chat Update, December 1, December 15

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2004
      Our third & last chat on Polybius will be Wednesday, December 1.

      Please get ready for December 15:

      SPQR II: The Catiline Conspiracy, a mystery by John Maddox Roberts

      (We really should have read "Saturnalia" from the same series, I thought of that too late...)

      I've updated the information:

      Enjoy!

      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

    • Vicki Cline
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
        Irene, I'm wondering why you mentioned "Saturnalia" since it's the 5th in
        the series and "The Catiline Conspiracy" is the 2nd. Were you perhaps
        thinking of the first one, "SPQR" aka "The King's Gambit"?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
          Vicki, I was thinking of this time of year... <grin>

          Irene, I'm wondering why you mentioned "Saturnalia" since it's the 5th in
          the series and "The Catiline Conspiracy" is the 2nd. Were you perhaps
          thinking of the first one, "SPQR" aka "The King's Gambit"?

          SPQR II: The Catiline Conspiracy, a mystery by John Maddox Roberts

          (We really should have read "Saturnalia" from the same series, I thought of
          that too late...)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor