query concerning Michael Grant

  • kurvanas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      Dear all,

      Hello. I was very saddened by the death of Michael Grant recently. So, I
      decided to pay a small tribute to him. I own a journal MindFire
      [www.mindfirerenew.com] and decided perhaps we should feature some essays concerning him and
      his work. MindFire is quarterly so anyone interested in contributing would
      have until the beginning of next year to complete any work.

      Therefore, I'd like to invite contributions to MindFire on any and all
      aspects of Michael Grant, his life, his research, and his writings. Essays,
      articles, or book reviews are welcome (nonfiction) as well as poetry, fiction, art,
      or photography. A photo-essay of his subjects would be most welcome.

      At any rate, if you have questions, please contact any related editors at
      MindFire or me via mindfirejournal@...

      Cheers,

      Thomas Fortenberry
      Mind Fire Press