"The Conspiracy" by John Hersey

  • Vicki Cline
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      Has anyone here ever read this book? I just got it at a used book sale. It takes place during Nero's reign, so it's contemporaneous with "Quo Vadis" and is written as a series of letters. It starts off pretty interestingly.

      I was amazed to find 270 new and used copies on Amazon with prices starting at $0.01 - yes, that's right, one cent.