Reminder - Book chat reminder, Polybius

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2004

      Book chat reminder, Polybius

      Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2004
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that the second book chat on Polybius' "Histories,"
      also called "The Rise of the Roman Empire," will take place at
      the above stated day and and time.

      We will attempt to discuss the work through Book VIII, Affairs
      in Sicily.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm,
      and you will find more details and background at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      See you all then!
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2004

        Book chat reminder, Polybius