Re: I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

  • Jimmyjb
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2000
      Sorry about the previous message. I had thought it had been directed to me personally. Now
      it seems that it was for Irene, though sent to the list generally. Sorry for any confusion.
      (But I thrive on confusion :-))

      Jim B.

      jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466) wrote:

      > From: "jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466)" <modlevine@...>
      >
      > Greetings,
      >
      > I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
      > Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ from this html link.
      > Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.
      >
      > Click here to download ICQ:
      >
      > http://www.icq.com/
      >
      > How to find me on the ICQ Network:
      >
      > I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
      > - My ICQ number is 63617466
      > - My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/63617466
      > - You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 63617466@....
      > - My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/63617466. If I am online you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide Paging of ICQ.
      >
      > Seek you @ ICQ
      > jonthan levine
      > ICQ #: 63617466

      > Love. Relationships? E - Commerce!

    • jonathan levine
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2000
        sorry everyone tried new software and it acts too well but not what i
        wanted, i wanted to try some skins for my internet bar, and got more than i
        wanted , so i got rid of it all in three hours, so if i bothered anyone i am
        sory bad choice for me