Reminder - First Book Chat on Polybius

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004

      First Book Chat on Polybius

      Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2004
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that the first of three book chats on Polybius'
      "Histories," also called "The Rise of the Roman Empire," will
      take place at the above stated day and and time.

      We will attempt to discuss the work through Book III, Illyrian
      War.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm,
      and you will find more details and background at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      See you all then!