TNT Caesar Movie

  • gregyoungblood
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
      Hi,

      I missed the TNT made for TV movie "Caesar". Anyone know how I can
      find another showing? TNT website shows nothing.

      Greg
    • Vicki Cline
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
        It's now on DVD and perhaps videotape. I definitely enjoyed it when it was
        on TV, but TNT probably won't reshow it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
          Greg, sorry for the really late reply but I was gone during most of October
          and got way behind in my email. I found of copy of the DVD of Julius Caesar
          that was sent out for Emmy consideration on Ebay for less than $15. You
          might give them a try.

          Mary Harrsch
          Network & Information Systems Manager
          College of Education
          University of Oregon
          Eugene, OR 97403
          (541) 346-3554

          http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/%7Emharrsch/

          Editor
          Roman Times
          http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/%7Emharrsch/romanwonders.html

          I missed the TNT made for TV movie "Caesar". Anyone know how I can
          find another showing? TNT website shows nothing.

          Greg

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129nvlh21/M=313395.5504513.6581208.5263583/D=gr
          oups/S=1705737312:HM/EXP=1099182534/A=2393704/R=1/SIG=12agp8cfe/*http://adfa
          rm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4712-24064-1039-7?mpt=1099096134587362> Click Here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=313395.5504513.6581208.5263583/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2393704/rand=871098931>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links