Reminder - Book Chat Reminder

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2004

      Book Chat Reminder

      Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2004
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet in our chat room
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      at the stated day and time for our second & final chat on "Quo
      Vadis," the book and the movie.

      For details go to

      See you all then
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 19, 2004

        Book Chat Reminder

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2004

          Book Chat Reminder

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2004

            Book Chat Reminder

            Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004
            Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

            A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time to discuss
            "SPQR II: The Catiline Conspiracy" a mystery by John Maddox
            Roberts.

            For details, please go to
            http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm .

            Our chat room is at