I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

  • jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2000
      Greetings,

      I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
      Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ from this html link.
      Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.

      Click here to download ICQ:

      http://www.icq.com/

      How to find me on the ICQ Network:

      I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
      - My ICQ number is 63617466
      - My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/63617466
      - You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 63617466@....
      - My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/63617466. If I am online you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide Paging of ICQ.

      Seek you @ ICQ
      jonthan levine
      ICQ #: 63617466
    • Jimmyjb
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2000
        Hello,

        I am very rarely on ICQ as I mostly use the net for research. At most I use it as a supplement
        to email...I don't keep it open long enough to chat. My ICQ # is 8309657. However, as I mentioned, I usually close it out about a minute after logging on just to see if I received any
        messages there. Is there something I can help you with via e-mail?

        Not trying to be stand-offish, but I really do not keep ICQ open. I found that a lot of folks
        would start to buzz me who simply had a lot of free time on their hands and nothing particular
        to say. Not directing this to you...just explaining why I am not on ICQ much,

        Best,
        Jim B.

        jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466) wrote:

        > From: "jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466)" <modlevine@...>
        >
        > Greetings,
        >
        > I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
        > Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ from this html link.
        > Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.
        >
        > Click here to download ICQ:
        >
        > http://www.icq.com/
        >
        > How to find me on the ICQ Network:
        >
        > I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
        > - My ICQ number is 63617466
        > - My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/63617466
        > - You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 63617466@....
        > - My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/63617466. If I am online you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide Paging of ICQ.
        >
        > Seek you @ ICQ
        > jonthan levine
        > ICQ #: 63617466

        > Love. Relationships? E - Commerce!

      • Jimmyjb
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2000
          Sorry about the previous message. I had thought it had been directed to me personally. Now
          it seems that it was for Irene, though sent to the list generally. Sorry for any confusion.
          (But I thrive on confusion :-))

          Jim B.

          jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466) wrote:

          > From: "jonthan levine (ICQ#63617466)" <modlevine@...>
          >
          > Greetings,
          >
          > I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
          > Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ from this html link.
          > Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.
          >
          > Click here to download ICQ:
          >
          > http://www.icq.com/
          >
          > How to find me on the ICQ Network:
          >
          > I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
          > - My ICQ number is 63617466
          > - My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/63617466
          > - You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 63617466@....
          > - My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/63617466. If I am online you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide Paging of ICQ.
          >
          > Seek you @ ICQ
          > jonthan levine
          > ICQ #: 63617466

          > Love. Relationships? E - Commerce!

        • jonathan levine
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2000
            sorry everyone tried new software and it acts too well but not what i
            wanted, i wanted to try some skins for my internet bar, and got more than i
            wanted , so i got rid of it all in three hours, so if i bothered anyone i am
            sory bad choice for me