Reminder - Book Discussion Reminder and Preview

  • Roman_History_Books-owner@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000

      Book Discussion Reminder and Preview

      Date: Wednesday, February 02, 2000
      Time: 09:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      We will finish up "Justinian" by H.N. Turteltaub Wednesday
      evening.

      Thereafter, I hope to see more of you on Wednesday, February 16,
      when we start out fresh at the beginning with Livy's "History of
      Rome", Books I - V.

      For more information and background reading go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm .

      Comment and suggestions at this place are always welcome!