Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Livy, Books III & IV

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004

      Book Chat Reminder: Livy, Books III & IV

      Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2004
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Our next book chat on Livy, "History of Ancient Rome," will be
      Wednesday.

      We will discuss Books III and IV.

      For details, please go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm .

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm .

      See you all Wednesday!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004

        Book Chat Reminder: Livy, Books III & IV