RE: [Roman_History_Books] Re: Spartacus Movies/book

  • Vicki Cline
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
      Aha, no wonder you weren't there. Apparently the 3 of us who were are
      somewhat clueless. I will be sure to remember now. The transcript will
      come separately.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2004
        For some reason I thought it was every two weeks. I should have checked the schedule! Anyway, I don't mind discussing Spartacus again - there is plenty to talk about. See you all on Wednesday evening.

        Beverly and Ian Jennings
        8148 N. Elmwood Ave
        Kansas City MO 64119
        e-mail: bjennings3@...

        <irenesbooks@o...> wrote:
        > Next time we will discuss the historical accuracy--or lack of it--
        of the novel, as well as the original movie and the recent TV movie
        (for those who have seen it, I haven't).

        > Irene

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor