Re: [Roman_History_Books] Re: Spartacus Movies/book

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear Vicki,

      the chat was not supposed to be until next week! That's the reason I did not send a reminder out yet.

      "First and Third Wednesdays of the Month"

      I was planning to rent the movie over the weekend ;-)

      I'll look at the transcript. Now, what we are we going to talk about next week?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
        Aha, no wonder you weren't there. Apparently the 3 of us who were are
        somewhat clueless. I will be sure to remember now. The transcript will
        come separately.

        Thanks,

      • bjennings3@kc.rr.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2004
          For some reason I thought it was every two weeks. I should have checked the schedule! Anyway, I don't mind discussing Spartacus again - there is plenty to talk about. See you all on Wednesday evening.

          Beverly and Ian Jennings
          8148 N. Elmwood Ave
          Kansas City MO 64119
          e-mail: bjennings3@...

          <irenesbooks@o...> wrote:
          > Next time we will discuss the historical accuracy--or lack of it--
          of the novel, as well as the original movie and the recent TV movie
          (for those who have seen it, I haven't).

          > Irene

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor