Re: Spartacus Movies/book

  • vlc2_sims
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2004
      Irene, we missed you at the chat tonight. What's on for next time?
      Also, I saved the transcript (or whatever you call it) if you want
      to put it in the files. Let me know.

      Vicki

      --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Irene Hahn
      <irenesbooks@o...> wrote:
      > Next time we will discuss the historical accuracy--or lack of it--
      of the novel, as well as the original movie and the recent TV movie
      (for those who have seen it, I haven't).

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
        Dear Vicki,

        the chat was not supposed to be until next week! That's the reason I did not send a reminder out yet.

        "First and Third Wednesdays of the Month"

        I was planning to rent the movie over the weekend ;-)

        I'll look at the transcript. Now, what we are we going to talk about next week?

        <irenesbooks@o...> wrote:
        > Next time we will discuss the historical accuracy--or lack of it--
        of the novel, as well as the original movie and the recent TV movie
        (for those who have seen it, I haven't).

        > Irene

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Vicki Cline
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
          Aha, no wonder you weren't there. Apparently the 3 of us who were are
          somewhat clueless. I will be sure to remember now. The transcript will
          come separately.

          Thanks,

        • bjennings3@kc.rr.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2004
            For some reason I thought it was every two weeks. I should have checked the schedule! Anyway, I don't mind discussing Spartacus again - there is plenty to talk about. See you all on Wednesday evening.

            Beverly and Ian Jennings
            8148 N. Elmwood Ave
            Kansas City MO 64119
            e-mail: bjennings3@...

            <irenesbooks@o...> wrote:
            > Next time we will discuss the historical accuracy--or lack of it--
            of the novel, as well as the original movie and the recent TV movie
            (for those who have seen it, I haven't).

            > Irene

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor