New list of ancient & medieval books for sale.

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hello Folks!

      I'm the moderator of the egroup ancientworldbooks. I would like to invite you all to peruse my most recent list of books for sale on the medieval and ancient world. Our current list of books on Greece and Rome can be found at:

      The current list of medieval books can be found at:

      I will be posting more books to the list in the near future but they will go directly to my egroup 'ancientworldbooks'. If you are interested in seeing my new lists when they first arrive, please join the egroup.

      All books will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis.

      Just email us directly at info@... with the name and
      number of the book(s) you would like and we'll reserve them for you once price is agreed upon and payment is received. I haven't set prices as of yet.

      Buyer pays surface postage and packaging for $6.00 in the US.
      $3.50 for the second book. Additional books at cost. International shipping outside Canada/US is extra (usually $8.50) but depends on the weight of your order. Please allow a day or two to allow us to inquire on postal rates.
      Payment within the USA/international is accepted through Paypal (www.paypal.com).
      I will also accept well-concealed Euros/US$ from Europe sent at your risk.

      All transactions are to be completed within 14 days, unless we agree to special arrangements. I send all of my items carefully packaged to avoid any damage during transit.

      Please check out our EBay feedback, the ID is: "ancientworldbooks"

      Thank you!
      Ancientworldbooks