New group: ancientworldbooks

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      · Hello Folks!
      I have started a new Yahoo group called "Ancientworldbooks". The group is for members interested in books dealing with various topics of the ancient and medieval world. Listings will include books for sale on topics including: Ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, Near-East, Celtic studies, Early Christianity, Byzantium, comparative religions, mythology, philosophy. Also I will post language books on: Anglo-saxon, Old English, Middle English, Latin, greek, Hebrew, linguistics, manuscript studies, and other topics.

      All books will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis.

      Just email us directly at info@... with the name and
      number of the book(s) you would like and we'll reserve them for you once price is agreed upon and payment is received. I haven't set prices as of yet.

      Buyer pays surface postage and packaging for $6.00 in the US.
      $3.50 for the second book. Additional books at cost. International shipping outside Canada/US is extra (usually $8.50) but depends on the weight of your order. Please allow a day or two to allow us to inquire on postal rates.
      Payment within the USA/international is accepted through Paypal (www.paypal.com).
      I will also accept well-concealed Euros/US$ from Europe sent at your risk.

      All transactions are to be completed within 14 days, unless we agree to special arrangements. I send all of my items carefully packaged to avoid any damage during transit.

      Please check out our EBay auctions as well, the ID is: "ancientworldbooks". I have some auctions ending very soon:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=ancientworldbooks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=0

      Thank you!
      Ancientworldbooks