Reminder - Reminder: Book Chat Wednesday: Spartacus

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004

      Reminder: Book Chat Wednesday: Spartacus

      Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2004
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for our
      first discussion of "Spartacus" by Howard Fast in our chat room
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm.
      (Newcomers, please test access.)

      For more information, please go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.