Reminder - Open Book Chat - Fiction

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 6:02 PM

      Open Book Chat - Fiction

      Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2004
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      This is a reminder that we meet and chat at the above date and
      time in our chat room,
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm, to
      discuss your favorite fiction writers on Roman History.

      For more, go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      See you then!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004

        Open Book Chat - Fiction

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004

          Open Book Chat - Fiction

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2004
            Hi!

            I'm new.

            I can't seem to access the web page listed below by clicking on it.
            Is there some mystical method known to the initiated??

            --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com,