Correction

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      For some reason I could not forward the message received.

      Here is a copy:

      <<Dear ONElist Moderator,

      In order to continue to provide you with the best service possible,
      the ONElist Web site will be off-line for routine maintenance from
      Friday, January 14th at 6:00 p.m. until Saturday, January 15th at 6:00
      a.m., Pacific Standard Time.

      All emails posted during that time will not be processed until
      Saturday, January 15th at 6:00 a.m., Pacific Standard Time. Due to the
      backlog which will occur, some email will not be delivered until later
      that morning, probably no later than 8:00 a.m.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please inform your
      subscribers of this scheduled downtime.

      Thank you,

      The ONElist Team>>