FYI: Next Book Chats

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      After consultation with members, I have mapped out the next chats:

      The next two chats will be "open" chats:

      Wednesday, May 19

      Discuss your favorite-or not so favorite-mystery writers!
      With emphasis on series by
      Lindsay Davis
      John Maddox Roberts
      Steven Saylor
      David Wishart
      Plus introduce us to your own favorites!

      Wednesday, June 2

      Discuss your favorite-or not so favorite-fiction writers!
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist1a.htm

      Thereafter (beginning June 16):

      Spartacus
      by Howard Fast

      Since Spartacus was the subject of a recent TV series and discussion on this forum, we might as well have a crack at Spartacus by Howard Fast. This book should be available in almost any public library, or as a used book via the Internet or your own bookseller.