Reminder - Book Chat on Ovid (Mystery Novel)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004

      Book Chat on Ovid (Mystery Novel)

      Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2004
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      The first (open-ended) book chat on "Ovid", a mystery by David
      Wishart, will take place at the above posted day and time
      (UTC/GMT -4 hours) in our chat room
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm.
      (Please test the chat room feature. It is very safe if you set
      the security control at the highest level.)

      For details on the book and background readings, please go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      We'll see you then.