Book chat - my apologies

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2004
      Hello, all!

      My hard drive crashed! I'm still hard at work putting everything back up on the replacement drive.

      I tried to get word here that there would be no chat on the 21st, but it seems not to have worked.

      My sincere apologies!

      The chat will now take place on the next scheduled date--the first Wednesday of next month--next week, May 5.

      I will send out an automated reminder.