Our Latest Book List on Ancient & Medieval History

  • Antiquest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Hi Friends,

      My name is Joy and I�m the moderator of the egroup .Antiquestnetbooks. I�d like to invite you to check out our most recent list of new and used books for sale on ancient and medieval history. Topics include ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt, Celtic, Druid and Pagan culture, ancient and medieval arts and crafts, religion, mythology, philosophy, warfare, biographies, etc� The complete list can be viewed at:

      Here�s a sampling of just some of the books in our current sale list�

      Egyptian Magic By E.A. Wallis Budge
      THE GREEKS OVERSEAS: Their Early Colonies and Trade By John
      Boardman
      ERIN'S BLOOD ROYAL: The Gaelic Noble Dynasties of Ireland By
      Peter Berresford Ellis
      THE HUTCHINSON ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE RENAISSANCE Edited By David
      Rundle
      Latin Can Be Fun by Georg Capellanus
      Sick Caesars: Madness and Malady in Imperial Rome by Michael
      Grant
      THE QUEST FOR THE TRUE CROSS By C.P. Thiede & M. d'Ancona
      ANCIENT MEXICO, AN OVERVIEW By Jaime Litvak King
      FRAGMENTS: The Collected Wisdom of Heraclitus translated by
      Brooks Haxton
      ANCIENT ZIONISM: The Biblical Origins of the National Idea by
      Avi Erlich

      And many, many, more�..

      Please check it out by clicking on the link below.

      Thanks for your interest.

      Joy

      Moderator, Antiquestnetbooks

      Antiquestnet@...