Next Book Chat on Cicero Wednesday, January 7

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      A reminder that our next chat is tomorrow, Wednesday, January 7, at 10:00 p.m. EST, GMT -5 in our chatroom.

      Emphasis will be on the chapter "Exile" ("Fall and Decline" in the other version of the book.)
      See see chapter comparison of the book.

      By now there are plenty of letters to Atticus: through 93 (IV.19), November 54. (There are none in 53 and 52.) All letters to Quintus, and a number to His Friends.

      Background Readings

      See you all tomorrow night.