What's going on

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 1999
      Hi, I'm finally back from my trip to Germany. I visited a number of Roman sites/museums: Saalburg, Mainz, Bad Kreuznach (a real surprise!), Trier, Cologne and Xanten. A soon as I have had a chance to scan my photos, I will put a travel report on the Roman History Website.

      The Roman History Reading Group and it's fellow reading groups at the former Book Central have found a new home (again on AOL) at Oprah's Book Club Community. I've got to get myself organized there, and I'm also looking into to the best way to include you folks here on Onelist.com into the book discussions. Please watch for mail.

      I hope you will be patient. Meanwhile, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.