45 Issues of The Celator on eBay

  • Antiquest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a reminder that I have 45 issues of The Celator the journal of ancient and medieval coinage up for auction on eBay and ending Sunday afternoon. The auction includes all Celator issues from January 2000 through September 2003. The magazines are in slightly used to mint condition, with far more mint than used. The link is:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3365&item=2212237498

      If the link gets cut in half just cut and paste the two pieces into your browser, or do a search of eBay by item #2212237498

      Please take a look and happy bidding.

      Mitchell S.

      Joy

      Antiquestnet@...