38 Issues of Biblical Archaeology Review on Ebay

  • Antiquest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      I have just put 38 issues of Biblical Archaeology Review up for bid on eBay. The link is:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4734&item=2212748294

      If the link gets cut in half just cut and paste the two pieces into your browser, or do a search of eBay by item #

      Please take a look and happy bidding.

      Mitchell S.

      Joy

      Antiquestnet@...