fiction book on ancient Greece

  • jennifermacaire
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2003
      Children in the Morning is now available at www.jacobytebooks.com
      and you can order it e-book style (instant gratification) or as a
      paperback.
      It's set in ancient Greece and is a tongue-in-cheek time travel -
      erotic, witty and moving!

      Thanks for your kind interest and best wishes for the holidays,
      Jennifer Macaire
      http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/Iskander
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2003
        We are actually dealing here with Ancient Rome, not Ancient Greece...but we let your post through anyway. Good luck with your book!

        and you can order it e-book style (instant gratification) or as a
        paperback.
        It's set in ancient Greece and is a tongue-in-cheek time travel -
        erotic, witty and moving!

        Thanks for your kind interest and best wishes for the holidays,
        Jennifer Macaire
        http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/Iskander

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • jennifermacaire
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2003
          Thank you Irene!
          Book seven in the series is set in ancient Rome, and I am posting
          excerpts on the Imperial Rome forum so that details about buildings
          and dress can be ironed out before editing - this book only mentions
          Rome in passing - but 'The Banquet of the Gods' will take place
          mostly in Rome and Carthage. I will wait until that book comes out
          before posting about it!
          Again, thank you very much,
          Jennifer

          --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Irene Hahn

          www.jacobytebooks.com
          > and you can order it e-book style (instant gratification) or as
          > paperback.
          > It's set in ancient Greece and is a tongue-in-cheek time travel -

          > erotic, witty and moving!
          >
          > Thanks for your kind interest and best wishes for the holidays,
          > Jennifer Macaire
          > http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/Iskander
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.