Re: [Roman_History_Books] Sullas Musings

  • Mary Harrsch
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      Caesar had dismissed his lictors, supposedly assured by the Senate's sworn oath to protect him.

      - Libitina

      Mary Harrsch
      Presence From The Past Gifts & Collectibles
      37368 Hills Creek Rd.
      Springfield, OR 97478
      (541) 747-6569
      http://www.epud.net/~mharrsch/Presencefromthepast.html
      http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch/index.htm
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        My he was trusting. Ah well Octavius was cool.
        Why do you Brits feel you have inherited the Roman
        Legacy?
        Gaius Colemanus Cognomen Sulla10_the_god

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree