Hello

  • Kristi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      I first must confess my reasons for joining this group. I don't read
      or persue history (I am a science geek)but I need some perspective on
      life in the Roman Empire.

      I am an avid Dungeons and Dragons player and I want to build a world
      modeled around events leading up to and including the Roman Empire.
      I need to know some specifics and generalities about the way of life
      of the people both within the Empire and ouside the Empire.

      If this sounds like something anyone here would like to help me with
      you can either email me at vahjra@..., or I can post specific
      questions to the group. But the last thing I want to do is intrude
      on the group with a bunch of questions and not contribute to the
      group myself.

      Thanks in advance for any input on this quandry. (And by the way, I
      am a horrible speller, in case it isn't already obvious.)

      Kristi
    • greg carroll
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2003
        Hi,
        As a former D&D player, I amore than happy to help out. As an avid Roman History buff,, the interest dates back to about age 7, I don't consider myself an expert, but I think I might be able to help you with most of your questions. Feel free to email me at, gregcarroll_wfnj@...
        sincerely
        Greg carroll

        Kristi <vahjra@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT