Everitt's Cicero discussion to start Wednesday, November 19

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      I am still working at the promised web page. I'm slightly handicapped right now due to an accident, as some of you know, and can sit at the computer only for short stretches. And have other commitments tied to computer use.

      To have everything in place for discussion and give everyone ample time to get ready, I propose to begin the discussion no earlier than Wednesday, November 19, 2003.

      Stay tuned!