Hyginus again

  • Lars Hammarberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 12:41 PM
      Thank you for the answer of Hyginus.

      I have have looked further of the matter. The Swedish author wrote
      about the explanation of Castra

      the second description of castra is devoted Hyginus, during Trajanus
      (the first Polybios), but are probably younger, possibly from the
      beginning of the 3 century AD (the author a latinian HR Törnebladh
      1905).

      I am interested of the name of the work!

      Regards

      Lars Hammarberg
    • Lars Hammarberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        What about Hyginus de munitionibus castrorum or Frontius
        Strategemata.

        Lars Hammarberg