Justinian Reading Assignments

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999
      More on Justinian

      I promised the AOL group tonight to let everyone know soon how far to read in
      "Justinian". Lo and behold, Turtledove/Turteltaub does not believe in
      chapters! So I divided the book roughly into three parts in my paperback
      version:
      January 5: through Page 214
      January 19: through Page 422
      February 2: to the end.

      So those of you who have the hardcover edition have to do your own
      arithmetic, I'm afraid...

      For a reminder, please bookmark <A
      HREF="http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm">http://members.xoom.com/p
      lacida/booklist2.htm</A> .

      Happy Holidays to all (retro and future), and an untroubled transition into
      Y2K! :-) See January 13, 2000!

      Irene <A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/placida/index.htm">http://members.xoom
      .com/placida/index.htm</A>
      ...looking forward (or back?) to the beginnings of Rome...reading Michael
      Grant's "The Etruscans" right now...