Reminder - 2nd Book Chat, October Horse

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003

      2nd Book Chat, October Horse

      Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2003
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (US EDT) in
      the chatroom
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Please test your sign-up in the chatroom.

      We'll try through Chapter VI.

      For details, background information, and points discussed so
      far, go to
      See you all there!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003

        2nd Book Chat, October Horse