Wednesday's meeting cancelled.

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 1999
      Hello, everyone!

      Due the lack of response from most of you, I will cancel Wednesday's chat.

      We will meet again Wednesday, January 5 for the first installment of
      "Justinian". Please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm
      for details.

      I wish you a happy Holiday Season! See you all in 2000!

      Irene
    • C. Gottselig
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 1999
        On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:42:33 EST, you wrote:

        >From: IrenesBooks@...
        >
        >Hello, everyone!
        >
        >Due the lack of response from most of you, I will cancel Wednesday's chat.
        >
        >We will meet again Wednesday, January 5 for the first installment of
        >"Justinian". Please go to
        >http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm
        >for details.
        >
        >I wish you a happy Holiday Season! See you all in 2000!
        >
        >Irene
        Hi All,

        My apologies for not getting back on this, but the store is short
        handed, Christmas is coming, and my schedule often changes from day to
        day. Turns out I will be working tonight and could not have made it to
        the chat.

        Best wishes to everyone.

        Carol