Reminder - Reminder Book Dicussion: The October Hor...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2003

      Reminder Book Dicussion: The October Horse

      Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2003
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (US EDT) in
      the chatroom
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Please test your sign-up in the chatroom.

      We'll try for the first three chapters through page 219.

      For details and background information go to
      See you all there!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003

        Reminder Book Dicussion: The October Horse