Next week's chat

  • IrenesBooks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 1999
      Hello, everyone!

      Please let me know whether or not any of you plan to show up for next
      Wednesday's open chat.

      If not, we would next meet January 5, 2000 for our first installment of
      "Justinian" by H.N. Turteltaub.

      Irene (looking ahead - or back - to the beginnings of Rome)
    • MarkowitzH@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 1999
        With family illness still a factor in any plans I make, I must consider it
        unlikely that I will be available for the chat group meeting on Wednesday.
        January is much more apt to be the next such group meeting for me.

        Hal