Re: Reminder - Book Discussion, Bearkeeper's Daughter

  • MarkowitzH@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
      Irene,

      Continually, my regrets. For virtually all of November I have been rather
      fully occupied with my mother's poor health, and find myself only
      occasionally (three days of the last twenty) passing near my home and
      computer -- I will, once again, be away at the time of the Roman History Chat
      Group meeting.

      Hal