Re: [Roman_History_Books] http://www.saga-publishing.com/publications.htm

  • Jimmyjb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
      Thanks Nemy (and Irene for asking).

      First edition about sold out, going into second edition. It will be a new edition as there are a few minor corrections, nothing
      fundamental. Typos, dangling participles, the odd patch of purple prose toned down. About 3/4 finished with my book on ancient seafaring.
      Not trying to compete with Casson, but focusing on what ancient navies were actually capable of (dangling partiple, drat)

      And no, I don't look for Carthaginian inscriptions near little creeks in Illinois. :-)

      Jim