http://www.saga-publishing.com/publications.htm

  • nsgill@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
      THE ROMAN-JUDAEO WAR OF 66-74 AD
      A MILITARY ANALYSIS
      Jim Bloom

      This 135-page book has eleven maps, most in full color, as well as seven color diorama photos, full bibliography, appendices and more.
      Price $25.00

      Reviewed by Paul Dobbins....

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
        Thanks Nemy (and Irene for asking).

        First edition about sold out, going into second edition. It will be a new edition as there are a few minor corrections, nothing
        fundamental. Typos, dangling participles, the odd patch of purple prose toned down. About 3/4 finished with my book on ancient seafaring.
        Not trying to compete with Casson, but focusing on what ancient navies were actually capable of (dangling partiple, drat)

        And no, I don't look for Carthaginian inscriptions near little creeks in Illinois. :-)

        Jim