Your book

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      Dear Patrick,
      I know we've discussed this before, but I wanted to let you know that
      I've just been promoted on our review site (The Romance Reader's Connection)
      to Coordinator of the Mysterious Corner (which contains mystery, suspense,
      scifi/fantasy, horror, etc.) So I can now guarantee that your book will be
      reviewed and posted at our site.
      I was actually thinking about having the review tie in with my
      "article" for the month. I'd like to point out to readers that there are
      several well-established mysteries, both series and stand-alones, set in
      ancient times... specifically, ancient Rome, one of my particular interests.
      And then, there are the newer authors. Like.... you.
      If you're interested, please let me know. We wouldn't have to do
      anything as in-depth as an interview, although that's another option to keep
      in mind. As you can tell, I'm very excited about being able to expand the
      Mystery section of our site!

      Deb
      d.hern@...