Found copy of Eagle and Raven-anyone want?

  • ptobey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 6:37 PM
      I'm moving--and I discovered that I actually have a paperback of The Eagle
      and the Raven! LOL. I had checked it out at the library to read it for the
      discussion. Anyway, I'm moving and downsizing some books and this is one I'm not
      taking. If anyone in the US here wants it, I'll send it to you media mail. It's
      in okay shape, a rather tattered edge on the cover but quite readable. Just
      email me off the group at ptobey@... and first requester gets it.

      6 weeks and counting til the move, but who knows HOW long it will take me to
      find the box into which my latest McCullough got packed !!! LOL

      Pam