Re: [Roman_History_Books] A new Roman-era mystery/thiller

  • Pjlsez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2003
      Galerius Paulinus,

      > I am the Editor of the Eagle, the NR Newsletter and we would love to have
      > you submit something for say the August issue.

      Sorry about the delay in getting back to you! With THE TRIBUNE just hitting
      the stores, this is a very busy time for me.

      What sort of thing are you interested in for the Eagle?

      One caveat: I know that one of NR's interests is in bringing the state
      religions of Rome back to life...so you should know that part of my novel takes
      place outside a small village in Galilee -- and deals sympathetically with some of
      the unusual people to be found there. I hope that won't be a problem!

      Best wishes,

      Patrick Larkin