Re: [Roman_History_Books] Our Newest Listing of Books on Ancient & Medieval History

  • Jeepers@Alaska.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
      Greetings Young Miss Joy

      Nice to receive your email again:) I would be interested in the following books.....

      1394. Latin Quips at Your Fingertips by Rose Williams - A volume
      filled with writings from Rome's great poets, philosophers,
      statesmen and saints. These clever Latin quotations contain wisdom
      and wisecracks, horse sense and horseplay. Hardcover with dust
      jacket in brand new never read condition. Published in 2000 127-
      pages Price: $12.00

      1404. Caesar: A Biography by Christian Meier - A classic in the
      study of one of the most important figures in history. A riveting
      story of a brilliant, complex man and the political and social
      forces that both shaped and challenged him. Filled with
      psychological insights and wonderful character analyses. Hardcover
      with dust jacket in brand new, never read condition. Publlished in
      2002. 513-pages Price: $17.00

      1404. Caesar: A Biography by Christian Meier - A classic in the
      study of one of the most important figures in history. A riveting
      story of a brilliant, complex man and the political and social
      forces that both shaped and challenged him. Filled with
      psychological insights and wonderful character analyses. Hardcover
      with dust jacket in brand new, never read condition. Publlished in
      2002. 513-pages Price: $17.00

      1355. The Fifteen Decisive Battles of the World by Sir Edward S.
      Creasy - Discusses the great military battles of history including
      the battles of Marathon, Arbela, Metaurus, Arminius, Chalons, Tours,
      Hastings… A small compact, hardcover book in excellent overall
      condition. Published in 1949 434-pages Price: $14.00

      1376. The World of Rome by Michael Grant – (First Edition) A survey
      of the history and culture of the Romans from 133 BC to AD 217, the
      era of unparalleled power when they made their greatest impact on
      the world. Hardcover with dustjacket in excellent overall
      condition, though the spine is a bit scuffed. Published in 1960,
      322-pages, with numerous photos. Price: $16.00

      Let me know the availability and how much I need to send you. Glad you are back:) Ain't this a great summer?:)

      Thank You

      Jeepers:)