Re: [Roman_History_Books] A new Roman-era mystery/thiller

  • Mary Harrsch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
      Thanks, Pat. Let me know when your sequel is getting close to publication and I will feature it as well.

      Mary Harrsch
      Network & Information Systems Manager
      College of Education
      University of Oregon
      Eugene, OR 97403
      (541) 346-3554
      http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch

      Commentary Section Editor
      The Technology Source
      http://ts.mivu.org
      A free refereed Web periodical that focuses on infusing
      information technology tools in educational organizations
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2003
        Galerius Paulinus,

        > I am the Editor of the Eagle, the NR Newsletter and we would love to have
        > you submit something for say the August issue.

        Sorry about the delay in getting back to you! With THE TRIBUNE just hitting
        the stores, this is a very busy time for me.

        What sort of thing are you interested in for the Eagle?

        One caveat: I know that one of NR's interests is in bringing the state
        religions of Rome back to life...so you should know that part of my novel takes
        place outside a small village in Galilee -- and deals sympathetically with some of
        the unusual people to be found there. I hope that won't be a problem!

        Best wishes,

        Patrick Larkin