Re: [Roman_History_Books] A new Roman-era mystery/thiller

  • Mary Harrsch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      Patrick, your book looks very interesting. If you don't mind, I have included a link to your site and your brief description of the book in my online newsletter, Roman Times (http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/%7Emharrsch/romanwonders.html). I'd also like to invite you to check out our Imperial Rome discussion group, http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/imperialrome2/.
      Mary Harrsch
      Network & Information Systems Manager
      College of Education
      University of Oregon
      Eugene, OR 97403
      (541) 346-3554
      http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch/

      Commentary Section Editor
      The Technology Source
      http://horizon.unc.edu/ts/
      A free refereed web periodical that features
      articles on methods and efforts to infuse technology
      into educational organizations.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
        Mary,

        > If you don't mind, I have included a link to your site and your brief
        > description of the book in my online newsletter, Roman Times

        I don't mind at all! In fact, I'm delighted.

        > invite you to check out our Imperial Rome discussion

        I certainly will -- as soon as I can. My book comes out this week and I'm
        pushing as hard as I can to get the word out to as many people as possible.
        Once that's done, I can unwind a bit...at least when I'm not working on The
        Tribune's sequel.

        Thanks again for the link and the pointer to the discussion group!

        Best regards,

        Pat

      • Mary Harrsch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
          Thanks, Pat. Let me know when your sequel is getting close to publication and I will feature it as well.

          Mary Harrsch
          Network & Information Systems Manager
          College of Education
          University of Oregon
          Eugene, OR 97403
          (541) 346-3554
          http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch

          Commentary Section Editor
          The Technology Source
          http://ts.mivu.org
          A free refereed Web periodical that focuses on infusing
          information technology tools in educational organizations

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2003
            Galerius Paulinus,

            > I am the Editor of the Eagle, the NR Newsletter and we would love to have
            > you submit something for say the August issue.

            Sorry about the delay in getting back to you! With THE TRIBUNE just hitting
            the stores, this is a very busy time for me.

            What sort of thing are you interested in for the Eagle?

            One caveat: I know that one of NR's interests is in bringing the state
            religions of Rome back to life...so you should know that part of my novel takes
            place outside a small village in Galilee -- and deals sympathetically with some of
            the unusual people to be found there. I hope that won't be a problem!

            Best wishes,

            Patrick Larkin