Re: [Roman_History_Books] A new Roman-era mystery/thiller

  • Stephen Gallagher
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30 8:24 PM
      Salve Patrick Larkin

      Welcome and you are forgiven.

      I am the Editor of the Eagle, the NR Newsletter and we would love to have
      you submit something for say the August issue.

      Vale

      Tiberius Galerius Paulinus
      Curator Differum
      Fortuna Favet Fortibus

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        Patrick, your book looks very interesting. If you don't mind, I have included a link to your site and your brief description of the book in my online newsletter, Roman Times (http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/%7Emharrsch/romanwonders.html). I'd also like to invite you to check out our Imperial Rome discussion group, http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/imperialrome2/.
        Mary Harrsch
        Network & Information Systems Manager
        College of Education
        University of Oregon
        Eugene, OR 97403
        (541) 346-3554
        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch/

        Commentary Section Editor
        The Technology Source
        http://horizon.unc.edu/ts/
        A free refereed web periodical that features
        articles on methods and efforts to infuse technology
        into educational organizations.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Pjlsez@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
          Mary,

          > If you don't mind, I have included a link to your site and your brief
          > description of the book in my online newsletter, Roman Times

          I don't mind at all! In fact, I'm delighted.

          > invite you to check out our Imperial Rome discussion

          I certainly will -- as soon as I can. My book comes out this week and I'm
          pushing as hard as I can to get the word out to as many people as possible.
          Once that's done, I can unwind a bit...at least when I'm not working on The
          Tribune's sequel.

          Thanks again for the link and the pointer to the discussion group!

          Best regards,

          Pat

        • Mary Harrsch
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
            Thanks, Pat. Let me know when your sequel is getting close to publication and I will feature it as well.

            Mary Harrsch
            Network & Information Systems Manager
            College of Education
            University of Oregon
            Eugene, OR 97403
            (541) 346-3554
            http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch

            Commentary Section Editor
            The Technology Source
            http://ts.mivu.org
            A free refereed Web periodical that focuses on infusing
            information technology tools in educational organizations

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2003
              Galerius Paulinus,

              > I am the Editor of the Eagle, the NR Newsletter and we would love to have
              > you submit something for say the August issue.

              Sorry about the delay in getting back to you! With THE TRIBUNE just hitting
              the stores, this is a very busy time for me.

              What sort of thing are you interested in for the Eagle?

              One caveat: I know that one of NR's interests is in bringing the state
              religions of Rome back to life...so you should know that part of my novel takes
              place outside a small village in Galilee -- and deals sympathetically with some of
              the unusual people to be found there. I hope that won't be a problem!

              Best wishes,

              Patrick Larkin