Congratuations re: paranormal novel of ancient Rome

  • rebecca_east_ad
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 2:40 PM
      Congratulations on your novel, Ann! (from a fellow
      iuniverse author... )

      Rebecca East

      www.rebecca-east.com
    • Mary Harrsch
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 1:51 PM
        Octavia - I'm a little confused by the abstract of your new book - "When wealthy young men and Cato, the Elder's nephew, disappear and moving forward in time, the daughter of Cleopatra and Marc Antony trades places with the daughter of the Roman Emperor, Octavian-Augustus's sister and Marc Antony, one private eye in a toga, Petronius, must solve the mystery before the war with Carthage breaks out and the slave riots overtake Rome."

        Whose place does Cleopatra Selene take? Octavian's daughter Julia? (He only had one) and what about Octavian's sister and Marc Antony?

        Sorry if I'm being a little dense.

        Mary Harrsch
        Network & Information Systems Manager
        College of Education
        University of Oregon
        Eugene, OR 97403
        (541) 346-3554
        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch

        Commentary Section Editor
        The Technology Source
        http://ts.mivu.org
        A free refereed Web periodical that focuses on infusing
        information technology tools in educational organizations