paranormal novel of ancient Rome is now available

  • biojournalism
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 10:23 PM
      Just in case anyone is a fan of paranormal time-travel suspense
      novels set in ancient Rome in the time of Cato the Elder,
      my paranormal historical novel, Roman Justice is available as of
      today.

      Click on the publisher's Web site to browse the book at:
      http://
      www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0%2D595%2D27282%2D7

      Or if you can't get through from overseas, go to www.iuniverse.com
      and click on Bookstore then key in the search engine for the title,
      Roman Justice.

      Octavia Fabia Scriba

      (Book is under my married name that I write under, Anne Hart)

      Roman Justice: SPQR
      Too Roman To Handle
      by Anne Hart

      Our price: $13.95
      Format: Paperback
      Size: 6 x 9
      Pages: 186
      ISBN: 0-595-27282-7
      Published: Mar 17-2003
    • rebecca_east_ad
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
        Congratulations on your novel, Ann! (from a fellow
        iuniverse author... )

        Rebecca East

        www.rebecca-east.com
      • Mary Harrsch
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
          Octavia - I'm a little confused by the abstract of your new book - "When wealthy young men and Cato, the Elder's nephew, disappear and moving forward in time, the daughter of Cleopatra and Marc Antony trades places with the daughter of the Roman Emperor, Octavian-Augustus's sister and Marc Antony, one private eye in a toga, Petronius, must solve the mystery before the war with Carthage breaks out and the slave riots overtake Rome."

          Whose place does Cleopatra Selene take? Octavian's daughter Julia? (He only had one) and what about Octavian's sister and Marc Antony?

          Sorry if I'm being a little dense.

          Mary Harrsch
          Network & Information Systems Manager
          College of Education
          University of Oregon
          Eugene, OR 97403
          (541) 346-3554
          http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch

          Commentary Section Editor
          The Technology Source
          http://ts.mivu.org
          A free refereed Web periodical that focuses on infusing
          information technology tools in educational organizations
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor